Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Monster Assault

This is the ambrosia that keeps me floating on the surface of the deep ocean that is sleep. Monster Assault : " L - Carantine + Taurine + Ginseng + B Vitamins". I should put up a picture of the can...haha ... its seriously scary. Like some weird potion, but hell, i works. EE105 tomorrow... so much reading and notes to cover... and then questions to practice....sigh. Was nice seeing Yanling again. OH...Im wearing the purdue T-shirt now... I love it!!... thanx. Contemplating growing a beard... actually been contemplating for a coupla weeks now. So while ive been contemplating, my beard has grown. I think its at its longest ever.

Anyway, heres a link to something about the real desert fox.... Erwin Rommel... I hope you people recognise the name. http://www.achtungpanzer.com/gen1.htm

Been blogsurfing a lot lately. Never thought i would enjoy it quite as much as i do. Found Sunder's blog... muahahahahaha.... also read some other random ppls blogs.... very interesting.... i found it weird that the happiness in those ppls lives induced some in mine... if only momentarily. Perhaps im a nice guy after all... or maybe its in all of us... feeling good about someone elses happiness.

Anyway....my latest huge foolishness. So I checked bspace for the EE20 MT1 results, there was a column labeled Points, and next to midterm one it said.... 150!!! I felt so good...haha. I did my whole victory routine.... the evil Omakuchi laugh .... Muhahahahaha.... and then the ' Im a baaaaaad man.' and then I played Kurt Angles entrance theme and strutted around the living room. Then I went back to see the other homework scores.... and i realised..... that was the allocated points. There was another column Score with no entry in it....sigh. Luckily i didnt change my MSN nic into some huge gloat... haha. Il get my score back on friday.

Maybe this weekend il make an extra long post about all the other blogs ive been reading and the interesting things i found on them.... I dont suppose my friends would object to any of the stuff I think i might repost from their blogs... nothing about anybody and stuff like that... things less significant, but perhaps more beautiful.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rob said...

Hello. You have a nice blog. Visit mine if you can, or if you might need personal web hosting.

9:45 PM  
Blogger bloggrez said...

Feed Readers: Not Satisfying the Appetites of Blind Blog Readers
How easy is it for people with vision loss to use feed readers? According to a new report from the American Foundation for the Blind finding accessible RSS readers can be challenging for computer users with ...
Hi you've got a great blog here, the best I've seen so far for Online loans - apply for loans online related. Keep up the good job! I found a similar Online loans - apply for loans online related website yesterday, check it out. Looks like the
Online loans - apply for loans online related site does not have a blog yet, so check them out at their company site.

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

$