Friday, August 05, 2005

Channelled

I hate it when people around me lie to me. Especially when we decided to be straight up about stuff. Whatever. Not my business. And all that talk about being square, bullshit. Anyway, Blake's last night was a stupid waste of time. I was wandering around doing stupid stuff. And the idiots, being the idiots they are, decided to go in without me. I very nearly got run over, and tore half the leg off my pants getting back to Blake's with ID. They didn't let me in anyway. Way to go homies.

Anway, i'm not bitching at people, and i'm not depressed anymore. So that is good. I just feel like hitting something really hard. Got some of that out of my system playing tennis and at hockey practice today. But I got hit on the head though. Not funny. Hearing in one ear is on and off. Kinda have a headace. Whatever. I'm in a whatever mood right now. Calls for some tea, but going to party.

1 Comments:

Blogger ::sabrina:: said...

heyy VARUN!! wahhaaahhh blog surfing and i managed to find you!!! i'll go look for you and urvashi over at berkley nexttime!! *grinz* -- sabrina

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

$