Friday, August 12, 2005

Weird Dreams

Im going crazy. Maybe I am more stressed out than I think.

On monday, during my long 13 hour slumber, I had weird dream number one. I dreamt that I was about to throw away this old pair of shoes I had. ( I actually threw them away about 3 months ago; Adidas tennis shoes.) Anyway, I was about to throw them away, when Kaihong appeared out of nowhere; now I havent thought about him for ages (sorry man; haha; from now on u'll be on my mind for a while) ; and he asks if he can have the shoes I was going to throw away. So, I give them to him, and he does his "tee hee" laugh, and then goes off. And the dream ends. Odd.

Then tuesday afternoon, I was napping in the afternoon, reacharging before beginning marathon econ study session, when weird dream number two occured. I was snoozing on the living room couch. I suddenly dreamt that I was smoking; with my sister and Yuchong. And that was all the dream was about, we smoked for a bit, and then I woke up. Very odd.

Weird dream number three; i'm not sure if it qualifies as a dream. As I was studying for tomorrow's finals, about an hour ago maybe, I had this sudden and vivid scene playing out i my head. There was a guy and a girl, I couldn't see faces or bodies or legs, just three arms. The guy holds down the girl's arm with one hand, and with his other hand; he has a chopper in it; he chops of her little finger. She screams and blood splashes everywhere. The scene looped a few times like it was on repeat and then just went away. I wasn't even asleep. Rather disturbing. Oh well, better study a bit more. I might regain some sanity after the final tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Blogger ::sabrina:: said...

heyyy VARUN!!! you better look after urvashi for me!!!! hahaha:) dun bully her ah(: take care tooo

sabrina

6:35 PM  
Blogger confused said...

HI sabrina! on varun's comp at his house now.. i still have no internet :(

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

$