Sunday, August 07, 2005

Refreshed

I really must thank Daphne for the comforter and bedsheets. I can't remember having slept better. Feel good now. Time to go drop the checks at landlady's place. I feel really bad. Apparently Ernest got shouted at because I hadnt dropped the checks off yet. Also, have to do dishes everyday. Really can't let Daphne do them anymore. Poor girl has been doing them everyday.

That was a nice walk. Felt good looking up at the night sky. Very clear, plenty of night sky visible. Was talking to Caixia just a little while ago. Damn, astro coulda seen so much more with skies like this. But i guess we wouldnt have had such a great time on the D then. Anyways, i thought a lot about stuff as I was walking. This past couple of weeks, I have been thinking a lot about how I might have done things differently; weighing options I dont have anymore; deliberating on choices I have already made. I used to tell myself I dont regret any of the choices I made. How naive. Maybe this is why I have been a little unsociable lately. Eagle eyed hindsight hardly serves any purpose. Golden words of Khoon Kiat. I feel like I have spent all my life chasing dreams that I am never going to reach, while ignoring things I had in my hands, things I wish I had treasured more. Should go study soon. I havent done well in classes for long enough that I am starting to smell the beginings of stupidity emmanate from me. Unacceptable. Self doubt will cause the colossus to crumble. At lunch this afternoon, I felt something of my old self resurface. It is time to get on the last stretch, for the summer at least. A lot of ground to make up.

1 Comments:

Blogger yanling said...

=) you can do it!

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

$