Sunday, October 09, 2005

Sunday Slackness

Sigh, at least i didn't get some pathetic animal likeness like rabbit or guniea pig, or something stupid like warthog or dugong or armadillo. I think I am like a desert fox, haha. Go guess why, maybe something to do with war history....

Anyway, next week is crunchtime. I have to be low and have broad base, else as Balbir always used to say, "Bledy clowns, getting knocked over like papayas". I have boosted my ego sufficiently playing Kurt Angle and Rock music.... hmm better download John Cena's also. Oh... Damn... I have to clean the kitchen.... its a mess after yesterday's fiasco. Food was disappointing. My food always tasted better than that. Haha... Ernest spent ages cleaning it for... better not screw it up so soon. Hmm ... one of these days I must put up some pictures and introduce the cool ppl i live with. I am so not a photo person... too lazy to cary camera around.

I must also figure out how to play music when people visit my blog.... must find some cool theme music for myself. Maybe use Cena's? ... but how unoriginal. Ah.... shall think about it after next week... Cleaning and then lab for the rest of today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

$