Tuesday, November 15, 2005

No Respite

I just got back from safeway, well stocked for the next 2 days, one 4 pack of mountain dew amp, a bottle of nodoz. I anticipate taking perhaps 8 over the next 2 days. Hopefully they will still be effective in future. This is ridiculous. Deadlines over the next few days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday; lab report, lab report; 105 problem set, 61A midterm; 105 midterm; 20 Problem Set, 20 lab report. I just have to get through this and then a week of relative rest. Only the normal load of one report each for 20 and 105, and one problem set for each too. Assuming no econ problem set is assigned. Sigh, then I can go watch the stanford game in peace. Then Tahoe... OH PLEASE LET ME JUST NOT HAVE TO JUMP OF EVANS BEFORE THANKSGIVING SO I CAN MAYBE LEARN TO SNOWBOARD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

$