Monday, November 14, 2005

Into the Valley of Death

Tupac said "Wars come and go, but my soldiers stay eternal".
Anyway... this week is going to suck. Cannons to the left of me, Cannons to the right of me, Cannons in front of me, As into the the Valley of Death charges Varun. Ah.. at least on thursday I'll have some good food to look forward to, Eid-Diwali dinner. On that note, last night was quite possibly among the best meals I've ever cooked, peas and 'paneer' pulao, with almonds and raisins, lijjat paapad, boondi raita. No more throughouttheterms after this week. Last one on thursday.. woohoo!! Also.. all those ppl with whom i did crazy dramas back in RI and RJ.. we were geniuses.. you should see the crap that some of these people come up with.... haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

$