Sunday, October 23, 2005

Me and My Life

The damn hello wont verify my email... so i cant post pictures yet.... but i will fix it soon. Anyway... since caixia asked ... i shall post about my life... its not that crazily happening.... and well the parts of it that are... ehem ehem... arent safe on the WWW.

Anyway... CAL won!!! GO BEARS... sigh... this season is sucking... after we lost to UCLA and OSU... games we shoulda won.... Bruins upstage Bears... (bruins are bear cubs. .. i think), Bears ravaged by Beavers, Beavers deny Bears penetration, Bear QB Ayoob unable to go deep into Beaver territory.....sigh. Doesnt help that our mascot is useless.... Oski... all he does is take pictures with children and walk around with his hands behind his back.... as Andrew put it.... why would anyone want a geriatric bear for a mascot?

I got a free copy of the New Testament and im reading it right now. A number of passages are very interesting... now i have more questions to drill Adriel with. Adriel was my roommate last year and our resident Christian. For a long time i have wanted to read the Srimat Bhagavad Gita in its entireity, but somehow havent come around to it. I in fact have two copies of it.Hmm... tag that==> Summer project. Ever since i went to JC, I havent read as much as I would have liked to. There are so many things that i marked out to read and never got to.

I think this has contributed to my increased feeling of stupidity, or rather my diminished feeling of intelligence in the last year or so. Lack of reading, or writing on stuff that i find intellectually stimulating. Thankfully I have plenty of people to argue and discuss with so... at least verbally my mind takes a jog everyday. But in that respect, I miss Megha... haha... it was good fun, my most accomplished sparring partner. I have decided that at some point in the future I must write about three things, the Iranian Revolution, the different paths that British Colonies have taken, specifically the difference between those which have become almost antirely caucasoid inhabited, and those which remain populated by their indegenous peoples., and one more I have forgotten. Haha... my head has holes. Thoughts leak.

Anyway, time for brunch... shouldnt eat too much though; Iron Chef Jane is coming later to cook, muhahahah... she better not burn down my kitchen, and the food better be good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

$