Saturday, January 07, 2006

Traipsing Around Singapore

My sis came back from India on thursday morning. And my whole family decided to go to Genting. We keft at 10 and went to the second link. I have Indian passport, so I have to apply for a visa at the malaysian side, whic they normaly give in like 10 minutes or something, just a bit of paper pushing. But the idiot sitting at the desk wanted to see my ticket from Singapore to San Francisco, which I obviously did'nt have at with me. After a couple of minutes of stonewalling all our explanation that I was driving back to Singapore, and did not have a return air ticket, the rude bitch said, "This is Malaysia. Do what I say or go back." My dad got super pissed, but we went back to the car and drove back without saying anything. Im going to write to the ST Forum some time this week. Haha.. so we went shopping, and my mom bought a Fujitsu tablet. And, I finally watched Harry Potter; it was ok.. not great, but watchable.

Friday.. Disaster! My parents had been going on and on about my hair ever since I got back, and I couldnt stall anymore...haha. So... now my long hair grown with plenty of tlc over the last six months have been shorn. I have crappy short hair.. its still longer than it was in JC and RI. Later that day we went to watch Narnia... horrible boring long yawn. It was like some hallmark kids LOTR.. where the swords dont have blood on them after they decapitate someone. Waste of money, waste of time. Oh I went to RJ in the morning.. didnt really meet any teachers except Mr Tan... who looks much the same. And this funky teacher whom I never knew before.. Mr Chua i think; he taught Hanyan. Must go again.. next week.

Saturday. Poker! Went to Andrew's house to play Hold'em. Had a horrible run of hands and was decimated to about $1.50 from my $20 buyin. Then with great nuance and shenaniganously aggressive betting I rebuilt my stack to resemble Petronas towers.. sigh.. but some horrible river bad beats reduced me to HDB block size.. I still ended with + 1.75, sigh... but wat could have been... Must have another session before I leave. Better practice a bit on party poker. Im gonna take all their money!

I am going to start reading all my texts for next semester. I will be prepared. This coming semester, GPA... I SHALL THUNDERPUNCH YOU IN THE CUNT... WAHAHAHA!

My tagboard managed to erase itself... wat crap.
My damn tagboard managed to erase itself somehow.... wat crap.

Sabrina >> as one of my most regular readers, I shall dedicate an entire paragraph to you
: Eh.. u ran away so fast, not my fault.. its flying back to Cal with me.. and where is MY stuff? haha.. can u find me the palace guard uniform for my next haloween costume.. Anyway.. i must emphasise.. IDIOT.. i chop a date with u one month in advance and u still flew back without meeting up with me... and dadre to ask for present some more.. gimme ud address and i mail to you maybe.. haha.. or i give u next christmas.. hopefully it'll still fit you... if ur harem in b'ham doesnt fatten u up with all the food they will feed you by next christmas.. haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

$